"In war, there are no unwounded soldiers." — José Narosky
donna noble + missing the big picture
Since I went on a trip to New York last weekend, and I grabbed a ton of extra playbills and flyers, I decided to do a back-to-school giveaway!
- must be following me (I will check)
- one reblog = one entry, one like = one entry
- however, please do not spam your followers
- ends September 13 at midnight EST
Each winner gets:
- their choice of two playbills
- as many flyers as they like (I have two or three of each pictured)
Where they go
That we shall cherish and that I wrestle
Don’t want to be like the dust that settles
This empire of nothing
I find that I’m king of all these empty homes
That are ruled by my own flaws
Not good for thinking.
“Some people don’t understand the promises they’re making when they make them,” I said.
"Right, of course. But you keep the promise anyway. That’s what love is. Love is keeping the promise anyway.”
and usually life takes more than it gives, but not today. today it’s given us something. it’s given us a chance. to do what? to give a shit. for once. and not run away.
make me choose: characters:
grey area or heroes. both
(big damn heroes)